Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Beginning






Grandpa's Truck sat in the field by his house for as long as I can remember. I recall always thinking it was the coolest truck I had ever seen and that one day I wanted to drive it. Well, when I turned 20 I started asking Papa if I could have the Truck every time I saw him. The answer was always the same "I can't, your Uncles want to fix it up and would throw a fit." But I kept asking to the point that he always laughed because he knew I was going to ask. Than, 10 years later, I got a phone call and Papa asked "You still want that truck?" I replied "Of course I do, I haven't been asking for no reason" He told me he was tired of my Uncles arguing over it and I could come get it if I wanted it. I was there 3 days later, and little did I know the fun was just starting..

No comments:

Post a Comment